Monday, January 08, 2007

Dori Ann Myers


Hello Everyone
Please aid in forwarding and posting this information for Dori and her family. Thank You
See flyer attached...

This is from Dori's sister - Donajean

In a few days, it will be "1" full year that my sister Dori Ann Myers (43) disappeared from her home in Lakewood Park, in Ft. Pierce, Fl...As the days turn into weeks and weeks into months and now a year...I just want to wake up from this nightmare...

I have the same questions I did 363 days ago, Who? What? and Why would someone do something as horrible as this?

These Criminals, Burned my sisters Home, Killed her pets, Set fire to her car, and God knows what they did to Dori !! They are still on the run and they need to be apprehended and brought to justice!! They are DANGEROUS and EVIL!!

Please do an update on Dori, We have been desperately trying to get her story on national media, please help!

If you know of any way to get this back into the Public eye I would appreciate it if you would share with me what to do...I am exhausted and frustrated, But I will never give up, until Dori is found and these Animals are in Prison!

Thank You,
Donajean

Monica Caison
CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131
(910) 232-1687 24 Hour Line
Email: cuecenter@aol.com
Website: http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

http://someoneismissing.com/florida/dm/dori-ann-meyers.htm

No comments:

A Cry for Help