Thursday, December 07, 2006

Becky Marie (Kraemer) Marzo


There is a $100,000.00 Bounty Offered
For the safe return of Becky Marie (Kraemer) Marzo, or the recovery of her remains and the conviction of the person or persons responsible for her disappearance

Hi everyone,

I have finally put Becky's Vigil and Memorial service together. I am sending this out in hopes that you can all come and share in the celebration of her life with our family.

Click here for the Press Release and info about the vigil

Becky has yet to be found, as always we have not given up hope. We do feel it is time that we allow our family and friends to share in our loss and hopefully also share in the celebration of her life. This is a way for us to remember Becky and start the grieving process. Over the last couple years I have dedicated myself to my search for answers and justice. It has taken a toll on me and my family, yet they all continue to support me and I will never stop looking for the answers. I need to know the truth and I'm sure in time I will have the closure but until that time, this will serve as a symbol of my Hope, Faith and Need to allow Becky the freedom to reach up and allow God to take her safely into his arms.

Thanks to my wonderful support team I have come to realize that there are so many people who care and I need to thank each and everyone of you.

Thanks,
Karren Kraemer


http://www.doenetwork.us/nampn/cases/marzo_becky.html

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200402014S

No comments:

A Cry for Help