Sunday, October 15, 2006

Murder Unsolved

Your law enforcement officers,

Will track a killer down,

They'll work long days and hours,

Until the murderer has been found.



But for me my name did not stand out,

Amongst the rich or famous,

Perhaps the neighborhood in which I lived,

Had a reputation that's worn and tainted!



I did not ask for my life to end,

In such a brutal fashion,

Murdered, raped, and sodomized,

My torment is everlasting.



Surely you hear a voice that weeps,

My soul now racked with pain,

Seeking justice for those responsible,

Stop the monster who walks insane!



Remove me from your "Cold Case Files",

And give me a brand new name,

Call me a "Special Lost Angel",

Pretend I'm surrounded by fame!



I cannot rest until the day has come,

When I can permanently close my eyes,

And join the others from "Cold Case Files",

Please find the killers who caused our demise!

No comments:

A Cry for Help